Overview Wriedt Lab Equipment
- Single Crystal X-ray Diffractometer from Bruker, KAPPA APEX II with Desktop Cooler (more info)
- Powder X-ray Diffractometer from Bruker, D2 Phaser (more info)
- Physisorption Analyzer from Micromeritics, ASAP2020 (more info)
- Physisorption Analyzer from Quantachrome, NOVA 1200e (more info)
- Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer from TA Instruments, TGA Q50 (more info)
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter from TA Instruments, DSC Q20 with RCS90 (more info)
- Elemental Analyzer from PerkinElmer, Series II CHNS/O 2400 (more info)
- 2 Polarized Light Microscopes from Meiji Techno, EMZ-5TR
- 2 High Precision Balances from Mettler Toledo, ML104
- Rotary Evaporator from IKA, RV8V
- Schlenk Line, 3 Digital Ovens, Ultrasonic Bath, UV Lamp
Overview Shared Facilities
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer (NMR)
- Transmission/Scanning Electron Microscopes
- Fluorescence Spectrometer
- Infrared Spectrometer
- UV-Vis Spectrometer
- And much more, see here for complete list.
|Single Crystal X-ray Diffractometer KAPPA APEX II.||Powder X-ray Diffractometer D2 Phaser.
|Laboratory area.||Laboratory area.
|Digital ovens.||Fume hood with Schlenk Line equipment.
|Physisorption Analyzer ASAP2020. ||Hooked up to C02, N2, H2, CH4, and He.
|Thermal Gravimetric Analyzer and Differential Scanning Calorimeter.||High Precision Balances on marble table.
|Office Area for students with state-of-the-art computers.||Polarized Light Microscope for single crystal inspection.